Sunday, 18 November 2007

#23 The End Or Is It?



I have really enjoyed the Learning 2.0 exercises, I would not have gone to half of the sites if it was not for this program and like most people I don't get the time to look until someone tells you about it. I am going to keep looking at the other 43 thing list at http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0FWE/is_2_10/ai_n16133338 because it is a great chance to look at things we normally would not.
This said, I still do not understand the need to put your personal thoughts out there for everyone to read especially personal photos. I know most people like this form of personal advertisement, but I worry about who has access to it and what people can do with some of the information.
I sent my blog details to a few friends and asked them a series of question. The questions were what their thoughts on the blog were, the sites listed on my blog and would they do the same thing. The answer I got back from friends who are a similar age to me was that they did like to put personal information especially photos into the public arena. They all agreed that some of the links were great, but the amazing thing was that they all liked the same links ie: flicker, you tube,library thing and the generators.
Anyway it was a great opportunity and although a little frustrating at times, it was very productive especially when you look at some of the great blogs out there done by some very talented people.

1 comment:

Yarra Plenty Library Regional Library said...

Congratulations on completing the Learning 2.0 program. I'm glad you have enjoyed th eexploration and hope that there may be some technoliges your library service can use in the future.

Lynette