How different is life today with computer's and the technology that we have. Compare life today in 2007 and then look back to life in 1997 or even 1987. In my opinion nearly every part of our daily lives are different now than they were 10 or 20 years ago.
I am teaching a 78 year old lady how to use the internet, to look at her face when I am showing her site where she can check the weather, the current news or even old news from past years is amazing not only for her but for me to watch her reaction.
So much more has changed in my life span compared to hers in regard to technology. The best was when I got onto google earth and took her home to Ireland, she could not afford to travel because of finances and health but because of the computer and the internet she can whenever she wants.
Puddy
No comments:
Post a Comment